Butternut Squash Ravioli with Shallot Cream Sauce
For 4 Person(s)
What you will need:
|1 package Talluto's Butternut Squash Ravioli|
|1 container Talluto's SHallot Cream Sauce|
|4 oz. freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano|
For the Roasted Butternut Squash
|1 small Butternut squash, diced|
|1/4 cup Extra-virgin Olive Oil|
|1/2 tsp Kosher salt|
|tsp freshly ground black pepper|
|6 leaves fresh sage|
Butternut Squash Ravioli with Shallot Cream Sauce Directions
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the butternut squash cubes with olive oil, salt, black pepper, and sage.
- Place the dressed squash onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Roast the squash in the oven for approximately 15 -20 minutes, or until tender and golden in color.
- Cook the ravioli according to the instructions on the package.
- In the meantime, warm shallot cream sauce in a medium skillet.
- Once the ravioli are cooked, drain them well and add to the skillet with the sauce.
- Sauté the ravioli for 1 minute tossing them gently to prevent sticking. This step will help remove any excess water that remained on the ravioli after draining.
- Top the ravioli with freshly grated Parmigiano cheese and serve. Add a bit of diced roasted butternut squash for color.