Butternut Squash Ravioli with Toasted Pecan Butter
For 4 Person(s)
What you will need:
|1 package Talluto's Butternut Squash Ravioli|
|1 stick salted butter, softened|
|1/4 cup pecan halves|
|tsp kosher salt|
|1/4 tsp freshly ground black peppr|
|4 oz. freshly grated Parmigiano cheese|
Butternut Squash Ravioli with Toasted Pecan Butter Directions
- Toast about 1/4 cup of pecan halves in a pre-heated 425-degree toaster oven for about 5 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Once the pecans have cooled, roughly chop and gently fold them into butter.
- Season with a little salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- Cook the ravioli according to the instructions on the package.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the ravioli are finished cooking, drain them well and add to the skillet with the butter.
- Toss well to cover the ravioli in the sauce.
- Serve topped with grated Parmigiano or Romano cheese, if desired
The toasted pecan butter can be made in advance and kept in the refrigerator for about a week.