Manicotti with Tomato Sauce
|Category:||Manicotti and Cannelloni|
For 3 Person(s)
What you'll need:
|1 package Talluto's Crepe Manicotti|
|1 container Talluto's Tomato Sauce|
|1/4 cup Pecorino Romano Cheese|
Manicotti with Tomato Sauce Directions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking dish with some tomato sauce.
- Place the manicotti in the baking dish closely together.
- Top the manicotti with additional sauce to cover and sprinkle with grated Romano cheese.
- Cover the baking dish loosely with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove the foil and allow to bake uncovered for the last 10 minutes.
- Remove the manicotti from the oven and allow it to rest for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!